Bags: Cristiano by Cole Vintage

By Tuesday, August 07, 2012

First of all, I hope all of you are safe and warm right now.

It's been raining like crazy and a lot of places are flooded, a lot of people are wet, and the evacuation centers are probably overflowing by now. Let's all pray that the rain stops soon and that the flood waters would subside quickly enough.

Our area still isn't flooded yet (thank goodness), and because of lack of things to do in this weather, I've been... browsing online shops (Eeek!).

I came across this bag and I'm really, really itching to just use The Memet's credit card to purchase it, but I'm holding back. Ghad, I don't need another bag. I don't know where I'll put it if I get it. Haha!

So instead of clicking on the Checkout button, I'll share the bag with you guys instead. It's pretty affordable at P999, so if you have the budget and you want it, go get it. I've already used up nearly all my shopping money for August. LOL!

COLE VINTAGE
Cristiano (Rust)
PHP999.00

Image Source:  http://www.chicify.com/product_info.php?products_id=2526 

Pretty, isn't it? And, it's also quite roomy. Perfect for girls like me who bring nearly their entire closets with them every time they leave the house.

Check out the dimensions:
Width: 18 inches
Height: 10 inches
Depth: 5 inches
Handle Drop: 6 inches

Cristiano also comes in Fuchsia, Mustard, and Tan. Fuschia and Mustard are also pretty. Go check it out at http://www.chicify.com/.

P.S. This isn't a paid post. Although I wish it was. Hahaha!

Related Posts

0 comments