Haul: Giga Pet Care

By Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Since I'm all about natural / organic products, I thought my pets should also be using the same stuff.

I take care of myself by making sure that I don't ingest or apply anything that's laden with all sorts of chemicals, and since I love my pets, I figured, hey, they deserve the same treatment. I don't want them getting sick 'coz of chemicals.

So when my parents and I went to Greenhills yesterday, I made sure to drop by Giga's booth to buy Pet Care products for my babies.

Here are the stuff I got:


I got 3 pieces of the Dog Shampoo Bar because I read some pretty good reviews about it. According to the pet owners who raved about it, it's going to make your pet's fur real soft and smooth. From experience, some of the commercial shampoos that I used on my pets caused their fur to become kinda dry and coarse. It also caused them to itch.

Giga's Dog Shampoo Bar has coconut and olive oil, so it's great for moisturizing and relieving itchies! It also contains tea tree oil and citronella. All natural stuff! Seems like a good deal to me!

The Flea Away pet cologne was also frequently mentioned by some pet owners on a forum that I visited. According to the reviews I read, it'll keep the doggies' furs smelling clean and fresh all day. I don't know about the repellent factor, but then, I don't really need to worry about that because they're mostly tick and flea free.

And, finally, the Pet Balm. I got this one specifically for Maki, our Aspin (Asong Pinoy or Mongrel). He has a lot of itchies that just won't go away. I'm hoping that this balm will be Maki's miracle. Just gotta buy a glove so that I can start rubbing it daily on his itchies.

Wish me luck! :)

Related Posts

9 comments

  1. Nice stuff. Your furbabies are spoiled. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I never really thought of it that way, but yeah... I guess they are. :)

    Nakakatuwa kasi sila. Super stress-reliever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know. Pets are blessings. :)

    I spoil my boys too. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. That they are. :) Do you also have dogs? Or... wait. You have cats, right? Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Just want to ask, is the balm effective? :) I have the soap and the spray and they work really well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Quing! Unfortunately, I've never had much cause to use it. :( I did rub it once on my furbaby when she was scratching and it seemed to soothe the itch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello, any updates if these products were effective to your fur babies?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roni! My furbabies aren't hiyang with the soap, but they still use the cologne to this day. It keeps them smelling nice for 2-3 days. :)

      I've only occasionally used the balm on a few itchy/hot spots, but it seemed to help soothe their skin. :)

      Delete
  8. GIGA has ethyl alcohol and propylene glycol which are both harmful to dogs. If you want an all-natural EDT for your furbabies, I suggest St. Roche.

    ReplyDelete