Haul: Necklaces from Amanda's Place

By Wednesday, August 01, 2012

I'm sure some of you guys have seen one of Amanda's Place's stalls in Greenhills. I, for one, have seen several during one of my many visits. But, since Greenhills is quite a ways from Cainta (especially because of the usual heavy traffic), it was a welcome surprise when I saw that they now have a boutique in Sta. Lucia East Grand Mall. :)

Being the shopaholic that I am, I couldn't resist buying a couple of trinkets. Exercising self-control, I walked away with only 2 necklaces. Hehe!


See? Just 2 necklaces. They also had bracelets and earrings and hair accessories. They're all super cute, but I eventually convinced myself that I don't need to buy one of each. Haha!


I have an ongoing love affair with anything Eiffel Tower. So when I saw the necklace with a cute ribboned Eiffel Tower pendant, I knew I was walking away with it. (One of these days, I'll also write a blog post on my Eiffel Tower collection).


This one here's one of my current favorite necklaces. It's got serious bling factor going on. It's shiny and it has sparkly stones. It's basically everything that a girl would need to brighten up a plain, blah outfit. Hehe.

I don't know if Amanda's Place has a branch anywhere else right now, but if you'd like to drop by their boutique, you can visit Sta. Lucia East Grandmall. You can also look for their stalls in Greenhills. :)

Related Posts

2 comments

  1. Oh, that's pretty! I really like the Eiffel Tower necklace. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, right? It's so... Parisian! Hehe. Kinda shabby chic. :)

    ReplyDelete