Metal Mouth

By Thursday, August 23, 2012


Ta-Da! After roughly 3 grueling hours with my dentist, I'm now officially a metal-mouth. Hehe. It took so long that I actually fell asleep. LOL! I don't know if 3 hours is the average time spent "installing" braces, but ghad... I really felt like it took forever.

I'm not overly happy with the way I look with braces (Geez, I look like Betty La Fea!), but, well... It's the end-result I'm after. (Thank goodness I'm already married. Hahaha!)

I hope I won't have to wear these metals for years on end. I'm wondering if 1 year would be enough. Hmmm... I hope so. My teeth aren't overly crooked anyway. Just the 2 beside my 2 front teeth that're sticking out. Oh. My lower teeth are pretty crooked. But... Oh well. Must always remember to regularly visit my dentist for the monthly adjustment. Wanna get rid of my metals real fast. Hehe!

Eating is difficult and even brushing my teeth is difficult. Some say it takes about a month to get used to it. I don't know. It's pretty uncomfortable. The pain only happens when I eat. Looks like I'll be shedding a few pounds in the process. Not bad... Hahaha!

So anyway... Wish me luck! :)

Related Posts

2 comments

  1. Cute! Good luck, sis. I find ladies with braces so adorable. ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. Thanks sis! :)

    My hubby laughed at me when I smiled at him while we were leaving the clinic. LOL! Actually, I've had braces for 4 days now and he still laughs at me every time I smile at him. Men. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete