Activated: Oplan Baby

By Thursday, September 06, 2012 ,

It's already Thursday, September 6th, and this marks my first blog entry for September. I haven't felt like blogging all week. Hehe!

But anyway, I just wanted to share this little bit of information. If you've been following my blog for some time now, you'd know that my husband and I have been TTC or trying to conceive for nearly 4 years now. But before you get any ideas, no, I am not yet pregnant. :p

The good news is, The Memet has FINALLY gone to see a Urologist last Monday and he had his lab tests done yesterday. We'll get the results this Saturday. Everything seems promising. :)

Image Source: Google Images

And because it took him forever to go for a check up, I have to go through my own routine again soon. I shudder at the thought of having to go through pap smears and the ever dreaded TVU (Transvaginal Ultrasound) again. But... Well, it's all part of the whole TTC thing.

Image Source: Google Images

So, there 'ya go. That's what I've been busy with this week. Well, aside from, you know, house chores and the fur babies and all. Hehe!

Ciao, bella! ^_^


Related Posts

2 comments

  1. I'm excited for you and I am wishing you and engr the best of everything. Keep yourself healthy starting now and avoid stress! ☺

    Added you to my blogroll!
    www.peachyalvarez.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sis! Yep. I'm trying to keep healthy, and doing my best to avoid stress at all costs. Haha!

    Will add you to my blogroll too! :)

    ReplyDelete