Busy, Busy with My New Baby!

By Friday, September 28, 2012

I feel like it's been a while since I've actually posted a real blog entry. Since I've been a full-time housewife for about 4 months now, I find it weird saying that I've been absent from the blogosphere because I've been busy. Hah! Yep. I have.

You wanna know what I've been busy with? Well, I really didn't have to ask because I was gonna tell you anyway. LOL!

I've been busy working on my online shop.

http://www.facebook.com/TheMemetShop

See my logo? Very cute, right? I love it to pieces. ^_^

I'm outfitting my little online shop with clothes, bags, and natural skin care goodies that're made in the Philippines. Right now, I only have the bags and skin care stuff available. I'm still working on the clothes. Soon after, I'm adding accessories to the mix. :) Shoes, I'm not so sure yet. Hehe!

Anyway, if you're interested in having your own logo made, you can visit http://www.facebook.com/FancyGirlDesignsbyPat

Patricia of Fancy Girl Designs is very nice and easy to work with. ^_^

Related Posts

2 comments

  1. Wow! Congrats and all the best to your new endeavor. :)

    Being a SAHM/WAHM isn't so bad, no? We still can be productive. :)

    I love your logo, btw. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sis! :)

    Yes, it's fun being a SAHM/WAHM! At first, I thought I'd be bored to death having worked for 8 full years right after college. But, there's actually a lot of things I can do with my time! Haha!

    Thanks, I love the logo too. Haha! Pat of Fancy Girl Designs is so easy to work with. I think that logo is the first draft she made. ^_^

    ReplyDelete