What's Your Talent?

By Wednesday, October 10, 2012 ,

Some people can sing, dance, and do all the cool stuff. Me? I can't say for certain that I have much of a talent.


I cannot sing. Well, I can. But no one can stand it. I cannot dance. I swear, I cannot dance. I have two left feet. Some dance steps look easy. I can memorize them in my head. But when it's time to actually execute the moves, my body just won't cooperate. Haha!

Just recently, I also discovered that I can't model anything. Lol. I sell bags on The Memet Shop and some of my friends asked me to model a few so that they can visualize how big the bags actually are. Being the good friend (and entrepreneur) that I am, I accommodated their request.

I can't say I'm too happy with the results. Hahaha!




Most of the time, I don't know what to do with myself when posing for photos, much less when modeling things. But since it seems it's part of my business, I'm going to work on improving. I don't know how long that improvement process is going to take. Hahaha! I can't ever take decent photos when I'm not smiling. I seem to look more human when I'm showing my teeth or doing a wacky pose. LOL.

So there. Now you know what I can't do. My next post will be about what I'm good at. Haha!

Care to share what your talents are? :)

Related Posts

3 comments

  1. those are really great bags!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those bags and you look absolutely adorable in your photos.

    I'm very talented in faking an out-of-tune singing voice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Hazel - Thanks! Please don't forget to drop by http://www.facebook.com/TheMemetShop ! Hehe. ^_^

    @Lizzie - The bags are pretty, no? If I could, I'll keep them all. Haha! I'm not sure I agree with being adorable in the photos though. Maybe adorably awkward? LOL!

    And hey, that's an awesome talent! Hehehe! :)

    ReplyDelete