Wedding Guest Look

By Monday, January 28, 2013 , ,

2 Fridays ago, I attended back to back events: A 3pm wedding, and a 7pm debut. (In demand much? Haha!)

Anyway, I realized that I prefer my normal face over my made up one. Remember how I looked like at a friend's wedding last December? In case you don't remember, here's a picture:



Yeah. Looking back, I realize that I looked... Weird. Not so much like myself. Haha! Overly made up, perhaps?

Now, during the back to back events 2 Fridays ago, I didn't have time to get dolled up. Because prior to the back to back events, I went and surprised The Memet with a cute cake and some Pancit Malabon to celebrate his birthday.

Commercial... Here's the cute cake by A Cupcake Wish:



The awesome baker is my friend's sister and I can vouch for their family's artistic creativity. ;)

So yeah. I didn't have time to fix myself up much, so I just slapped on some cheek tint, light foundation, and tinted lipbalm. Yeah, that's the best I can do on my own whatever the occasion.

I didn't get much oil control from the light foundation that I regularly use. It's really more like a face powder. But well, that's what oil control films are for. :p

Anyway, here's what I looked like at the wedding reception:



Not so bad, right? I looked more... human. In my opinion anyway. Haha!

What do you think?

Outfit details:

Dress: Unica Hija
Shoes: Charles & Kieth


This was taken at the debut that evening. :)

Related Posts

0 comments