Vigan Calesa Tour: Part 1

By Tuesday, August 13, 2013 ,

The lazy blogger bug has bitten me and I'm having a hard time recovering. Can anyone prescribe something? What can I do to get back on track??? Haha!

While I'm recovering, here's a post on our Vigan tour. The roads around Vigan are pretty small and driving an SUV around didn't seem practical. So we took a calesa ride instead. Here's part 1 of our Vigan tour. :)

CRISOLOGO HOUSE

Most of the tourist spots around Vigan do not require an entrance fee. They have donation boxes though, and a log book where you can sign your name and where you're from.



There are 1 or 2 guides who can take you around Crisologo House. On the day that we went there though, there seemed to be a field trip so the house was pretty full of noisy tourism students from I forgot what college. It was SO DIFFICULT getting decent pictures around the place because they were EVERYWHERE! They had the habit of walking right in front of my camera just as I was about to press the shutter. Or they'd just be there. Standing everywhere so they're always almost just within the frame of the camera. Hay. So annoying. You'd think tourism students would have more sense than that. But anyway. The Memet and I just opted to walk around the house on our own and did our best to avoid them.











Related Posts

0 comments