In Love with Wilson's Tagaytay

By Thursday, April 10, 2014 , ,

Let me start this post by saying that I am thoroughly in love with Wilson's in Tagaytay. It's a Dinner, Bed, and Breakfast kind of place that is absolutely pristine (everything's clean!) and serves delectable food. I was there twice last year with 2 different groups (1st, my family; 2nd, The Memet's family) and I honestly want to go back again.

They don't have a website that I can refer you to, because they prefer to be known by word of mouth, so I'll get started by peppering you with the tons of photos that I took during both my stays there. Let's start with the rooms, shall we? They have 3 types of bedrooms: Family, Petite, and Regular.

Family Rooms (P8500 per night, inclusive of dinner and breakfast)

The family rooms vary in size and each one's as unique as they are beautiful. Some of them have only 2 beds, while some have 3. They will normally give you the room that suits the number of people you'll be staying with.






Here's my family in our family room. Pardon the weird faces. That's as normal as they can get. Haha! Kidding.



Petite & Regular (P5000 - P5500 per night, inclusive of dinner and breakfast)

The Petite & Regular rooms are the ones in the main building. The price difference between the two types of rooms is based on the view of the pool. The rooms that have the view are P5500 per night, while the others are P5000 each. I can assure you though, that with or without the view, the rooms are all beautiful.








So as you can see, all the rooms are really, really nice. They all have individual bathrooms that are just as nice. Not all the bathrooms are big, but they are roomy. Hats off, really, to the architect and the designer who was able to make excellent use of the space.


THE FOOD

Wilson's has great food. Being sister companies with Balay Indang, some say it's no surprise at all. But I've never been to Balay Indang, so I wouldn't really know. The food in Wilson's is really great anyway, so who's complaining? Haha! (Note to self: Visit Balay Indang)

Here are some of the dishes that were served to us during our first stay in Wilson's. They don't have a menu you can choose from. They like to surprise their guests.

Warning: When you go to Wilson's, make sure you have enough room in your tummy for lots of good food.

Dinner










Breakfast







I hope my photos did justice to the food that they serve in Wilson's. I got hungry again just posting them here. Must. Go. Back. Soon.

Anyway, I'll take you through a quick tour around the place too. I'm sorry if this post is a bit picture heavy. (A bit?) I just want to be able to show you guys why I love Wilson's. Hehe!








Inside, you'll find a lot of picturesque nooks and crannies. I just love how everything's so different, and yet they look great together.

Outside, the main attraction's the pool. During our 2nd visit, we were with The Memet's niece and nephew. We could hardly get them out of the pool. We had a hard time extracting some of the adults from the pool too. Hahaha!



Pretty, right? :)

Wilson's Place is along Maglabe Drive in Tagaytay. It used to be known as Bakasyon Grande. It's a bit hard to find since it's far from the main road, but it's quite near Puzzle Mansion. So if you know where Puzzle Mansion is, you'll find Wilson's Place.


______________________
Wilson's Place Tagaytay
Maglabe Drive, Tagaytay City
Instagram: @wilsonsplace
wilsons.place@yahoo.com
0915.864.5706 or 0917.535.7218

Related Posts

6 comments

  1. This place is really nice! :) Will consider this the next time we go to Tagaytay. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. You're welcome, sis Cham! I hope you do get to visit them soon. Their rates are all worth it, promise. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi, Ms. Diane. :)

    I saw discounted rates for this place at Deal's Grocer and definitely interested.
    Is the place accessible too via commute?

    I hope you can also feature how to get there for us without cars.

    Thank you.



    all the best,
    doms


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Doms!

      Wow, nice!

      I'm not sure if I remember seeing tricycles going to the place from the main road, but you can contact Wilson's Place for more accurate directions on how to get there if you're commuting. :)

      Wilson's Place Contact Information:

      Instagram: @wilsonsplace
      wilsons.place@yahoo.com
      0915.864.5706 / 0917.535.7218


      Cheers,
      Dianne

      Delete
  3. What a nice place. Maybe, after visiting this awesome hotel http://www.summithotels.ph/hotels/summit-ridge-tagaytay/ last year, we will also consider yours. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete