Of Weddings & Time Lapses

By Friday, June 13, 2014 , ,

I can't believe it's been almost a year since this couple's wedding. This only proves how far behind I am in all my blog posts. I feel like I'm in a "time space warp". Hahaha!

Theo & Sarah were wed last August in Tagaytay. Their wedding is one of the few weddings that The Memet and I were able to attend together. The Memet's a friendly person, but for some reason, he just doesn't like attending big social gatherings. And yes, sometimes we still argue about that. Don't judge. Haha! :p

I went to high school with Theo. It's always super nice to get together with my high school friends. I have many acquaintances, but my closest friends are just a handful. They're usually the ones whom I don't get to spend a lot of time with anymore, but it's always a wonder and a delight when we get together and we're able to just pick up where we left off as if we just got together the other day. Oh, and it's a big plus for me that The Memet gets along with them. :)

Anyway, here are some of the photos from Theo & Sarah's wedding. They're expecting their first baby soon, so there's going to be quite a lot of things to celebrate in a few months. (I wonder when The Memet and I will be expecting our first baby... Hehehe!)



There are two (out of so many) things that I look forward to seeing at a wedding reception: Flowers & Photo Booths. Hahaha!



Here's a photo of me with my pretty friend, Jophen. This is around the time when I started to discover the wonderful world of lipsticks. Late bloomer much? Hahaha! I've collected quite a few tubes of lippies since last year. I think I should blog about them too. Hmmm. Soon.


And of course, here are our group pictures at the wedding reception.





Don't you just love weddings? I sure do. I like getting all dressed up. Hehehe! And it also usually turns into a mini-reunion. I just wish The Memet wasn't so allergic to them.

Anyway, in case anyone asks (As if... Hahaha!):

Dress: Karimadon
Shoes: Centropelle
Lipstick: Sephora Cream Lip Stain in Always Red (01)

Related Posts

0 comments