Apartment 8 Love

By Wednesday, July 02, 2014 ,

Confession: I don't really like revealing where I get my clothes. Ever happened to step into a room / venue / wherever and come face to face with another girl wearing the exact same dress? Yeah. That's what I've been trying to avoid all this time. Haha!


With that said, you can probably tell that I'm no fashion blogger. And true enough, I'm not. It'd be fun to be one though. But the thing is, I don't exactly know how to pose or take fun pictures of myself, by myself. Oh well. Hahaha!

This post is going to be one of the few exceptions though. I love Apartment 8 so much that I'm going to share them with you all. No, this is not a giveaway. I'm just going to share 3 of my Apartment 8 dresses with you. I think I have 4, but I haven't worn the other one yet.

The first two dresses below (mint green & coral), I wore to the last two weddings that I recently attended.


I almost panicked when I went through my camera after I got home from this wedding, because I only found this picture of me with my mom, wearing my Apartment 8 dress. As you can see, I'm sitting down in the photo above and you can hardly appreciate the dress. I was super relieved when my sister in law sent the following two photos to me a few days after the wedding. Hehe!

Terno with the niece. (Ugh, awkward pose. Haha!)

(Mint Green Sunscreen Dress by Apartment 8; Chunky Platform Heels by Primadonna; Slim Gold Belt by SM Accessories; Gold Studded Watch by XOXO)

I don't have any solo photos from the wedding below, but The Memet and I did have some fun having our photos taken by a friend while being photobombed by our other friends. Hahaha!



(Coral Tamara Dress by Apartment 8; Gold & Light Brown Wedge by Montego Bay Club for Payless; Gold Studded Watch by XOXO)

Now, the third Apartment 8 dress below was one that I wore to dinner with The Memet last week while we were in Boracay. I've had the said dress for almost a year, but never had a chance to wear it, so I brought it with me when we went on our trip. Actually, I almost forgot to pack it... Hahaha! Getting old. (Will blog about our Boracay trip soon.)



(Pink Jasmine Dress by Apartment 8; Fedora from a random stall in D'Mall)

So there you have it! What do you think? Should I blog about this sort of thing more often? I can't promise you great photos though. I prefer taking pictures of things, places, food, and other people... I don't really like taking pictures of myself. Hahaha!

Related Posts

3 comments

  1. Hi po. What's your usual size in apartment 8 clothing's dresses? and what's your usual size of jeans/pants? I'm planning to buy dresses from apartment 8. (embossed keyhole dress and embossed carol dress). I can't decide if i'll buy small or medium. help me please. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sis! I usually wear size small dresses. I rarely wear jeans, but my hipstir jeans that I have are usually size 27.

      Delete
    2. Para sure pala sis, you can send them an email and ask for the dresses' dimensions / measurements. :)

      Delete