INC Musical Play

By Thursday, July 31, 2014 , ,

On July 29th, 2 days after the special worship service in Ciudad de Victoria, my family and I found ourselves inside the Philippine Arena once again, but this time to witness the INC Musical Play.

It was raining in Rizal when we left at around 2pm, so we didn't expect that the Philippine Arena would once again be filled to capacity. Well, we were so wrong. By the time we arrived at around 4pm, the roads inside Ciudad de Victoria were already full of vehicles trying to find parking space. Haha! The Memet and I had to circle around for more than 30 minutes just to find a parking slot that wasn't too far from the Arena.

After finally securing a parking space, we had to brave the long lines in order to enter the Philippine Arena. Once inside, we immediately found our seats and waited for the show to begin.

The INC Musical Play featured the history of the church, which was a wonder to behold. As we watched how the church began, we couldn't help but feel truly blessed for where the church is right now.




It was a huge production with thousands of performers, stage crew, an orchestra, a large choir, and so much more. I can only imagine the effort that was put into the musical play in order for the thousands of brethren to enjoy it during the centennial celebration.

Can I also just say that it was really good? I found myself crying, smiling, and cheering at different points during the play. Hehehe!

The closing number was also very spectacular. The crowd was cheering, and I imagine that it gave the performers an increased adrenaline rush. I looked around and everyone was smiling, even laughing while they waved their little INC flags and cheered for the performers. The mood inside the arena was celebratory which was exactly fitting for the celebration of the church's centennial year. I felt the happiness right through to my bones. Haha!




Even though I will not be able to watch Ang Sugo, a stage play to be shown on July 31st inside the Philippine Arena, I feel truly blessed to have been able to witness the inauguration of Ciudad de Victoria last July 21st, the Pyromusical Display & the Special Worship Service on July 27th, and the Musical Play on July 29th. 3 out of the 4 major centennial activities is not bad, not bad at all. :)

Thank you, Lord God, for the blessings and may You continue to shower more blessings unto Your church. To my fellow INC members, once again, Happy Centennial year! :)



(Black Lace Dress from Maldita; Dove Grey Jacket from Biba; Black Wedges from Montego Bay Club for Payless; Dark Silver Bag from The Memet Shop; Black Faced Gold Watch from Casio)

Related Posts

0 comments