My Travel Bucket Wish List

By Friday, August 01, 2014

Hello! *Stretches & wiggles fingers*

This isn't exactly a bucket list, because I'm not sure at all if we can afford to travel to all these places. Ergo, bucket "wish" list. Haha! However, The Memet and I are only in our 30's so I hope that sometime in our lifetime, we'll be able to visit all 10 cities/countries that are on my bucket wish list below.

The Memet and I both love to travel and we've sort of made it a tradition to travel every year on our wedding anniversary. So far, we've only been traveling locally because, gosh, there are so many wonderful places to visit in the Philippines alone! But once we've exhausted almost all the beautiful natural scenery in our country, we'll start spreading our wings for international travel. (I said "almost all" because, really, the Philippines is full of natural wonders.)

So, without further ado (Before you bid me adieu. LOL!), here are the Top 10 countries on my Travel Bucket Wish List, in no particular order:

1. France



2. United Kingdon



3. Italy



4. Ireland



5. Greece



6. Spain



7. Egypt



8. Korea



9. Japan



10. Singapore


***All photos above are not mine. Credit goes to rightful owner. (Image Source: Google Images)

My list actually doesn't stop at 10. I just didn't want this post to go too long. Haha!

If you noticed, majority of the countries on my list are in Europe. I'm thinking that maybe the Memet and I should just save up for a one-time big-time Euro-Trip to save on airfare. Hmmm. Something to think about, really, because I checked out www.airbnb.com and there are A LOT of affordable accommodations in all of the countries on my wishlist. When it gets right down to it, the only "major" thing we'd need to save up for would be our airfare. Nice.

I'm actually quite surprised that I never really browsed through Airbnb before, since I've known about it for quite some time. "Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 34,000 cities and 192 countries".

I watched this video earlier and I thought I'd share it here because it pretty much sums up what Airbnb is all about.



If you love traveling, are thinking about traveling, or maybe wanting to create your own Travel Bucket Wish List, I would encourage you to sign up with Airbnb. They have listings of accommodations for every budget, which will make planning your next trip less daunting, even for a travel newbie. :)

Click here to sign up for your free account with Airbnb: www.airbnb.com/c/dpaulinogutierrez

Happy traveling! ^_^

#MyAirbnbBucketList

Related Posts

1 comments

  1. These all countries has its own charm and its very beautiful countries and have superb list in your bucket and i am also interested in these countries and make plan for the go bus tickets from indianapolis to new york...

    ReplyDelete