Human Nature MTO

By Tuesday, September 30, 2014 , , , ,

I have been a Human Nature dealer / user since it first started in 2009. But believe it or not, it was my first time attending an MTO (Magalogue Turn Over) event last weekend.

During the MTO, one of the branch owners (Ms. Lindsey) introduced the new products for the October - November Magalogue. Each time she presented a new product, a sample went around the room so that the dealers could touch it, smell it, and just basically get up close and personal with it.


As you can see in the photo above, nobody wanted to sit up front. Haha! Well, there were only a handful of us who attended the last session for the day and I imagine most of them were also shy like me.

Anyway, out of the new products that were discussed, two caught my attention. The first one was the 100% Natural Detoxifying Mask + Scrub. You can use it like a regular scrub, or when you have enough time on your hands (3 to 5 minutes, to be precise), you can use it as a mask.

Image Courtesy of Human Nature

What differentiates it from the other regular scrubs in the market is that it does not contain plastic microbeads. Instead, Human Nature used strawberry seeds and bamboo granules. All natural! If you don't already know, microbeads are extremely dangerous to our environment. You can read more about that environmental issue here.

The other product that caught my attention was the new Acne Defense Solution Gel. As you already know, I'm currently battling acne again and I thought it was rather timely that Human Nature came out with something like this right now.

Just because I have acne problems, doesn't mean I'll resort to piling on chemical laden products on my skin. I'm actually glad that my dermatologist has prohibited me from using Benzoyl Peroxide now (it's drying on my skin and will aggravate my allergies). Sure, it was my HG anti-acne maintenance gel, but it wasn't natural. I was always worrying about what I'd use if or when I get pregnant, and I'm glad that Human Nature came out with a safer alternative.

Image Courtesy of Human Nature

Image Courtesy of Human Nature

Human Nature's Acne Defense Solution Gel primarily contains tea tree oil. The consumer reviews and the clinical test results that were presented (see photos above) seemed promising, so I immediately purchased a bottle after the MTO along with a tube of the 100% Natural Detoxifying Mask + Scrub. I haven't road tested them both yet, because I'd like to give Calmoseptine about 2-3 weeks first, before I move on to other products. You can read about my previous post on Calmoseptine here.

Ever since my skin became extremely sensitive, I've limited myself to scrubbing only once a week. I'll give the mask / scrub a whirl on Friday, which is my scrub day. Haha! I'll let you ladies know how that goes.

If you're also interested in trying out Human Nature products (hey, they're safe for you and the environment!), you can visit their website and order online. Or if you live within Cainta or its vicinity, you can visit my online store on Facebook and leave me a personal message. I ship nationwide too. Haha! *Wink-Wink*

Related Posts

6 comments

  1. Hi! I've read your blog about the acne gel. I am using also the gel and noticed some of my zits have dried up. Kaso there are black spots. Pimple scars. Huhu. How was the gel? Did you also have pimple scars and what did you apply para mawala? Thaaaank yooou. Will wait for your reply.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Margaret!

      I used it for a couple of weeks, but my acne situation was close to severe so I had to switch to something else. I did notice the same dilemma though. When it managed to dry up some of my acne, it left some dark marks behind. I'm still undergoing treatment with my derma, so my dark marks are still all over my face. If your skin isn't sensitive though, you can try Ponds' Pearl Cream. That's what I used before and it worked. It gradually lightened my dark marks. I just can't use it right now, because the topical meds that my derma gave me don't leave me room for other products. Hehe!

      Good luck sis, and I hope those marks go away soon. :)


      Cheers,
      Dianne

      Delete
    2. Thank you for the reply! :) im thinking of using again Dermwise Antiblemish cream. The acne gel would only dry the zits but would still leave marks. Good luck also with your treatment. Have a good day! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi! ask ko lang po if you're still using the acne gel because I have acne too and I want to give Human Nature products a try since I am currently using the detox scrub+mask that was mentioned here po. I also want to remove the acne marks also, may marecommend po ba kayong Human Nature products that I could use po? Thank you po! Hope to hear from you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sheena! I'm not using their acne gel anymore. It works, but my acne's persistent, so I needed something stronger. How's your acne situation? Is it mild to moderate? If so, it'll probably work great on you. For the acne marks, you can try their facial scrub and sunflower beauty oil. The sunflower beauty oil works best on dry skin. :)

      Delete