Beat Stress Naturally with Feel Good Lactium

By Monday, October 27, 2014

I haven't gotten much rest and have been lacking sleep for a couple of days now and it's starting to take its toll on me. I woke up with a horrible headache this morning and I'm now nursing a bad cold. To sum it up, I'm stressed and this is my body's way of telling me that I need to reduce my stress level.

While a healthy dose of rest will definitely do wonders in my case, let's just face the facts here. Not everyone can afford to just check-out and chill when it's needed. I'm lucky I only had one appointment today and I was able to easily reschedule it to tomorrow. But I can't discount the fact that I still have chores and online duties to fulfill (the life of a freelancer).

We must remember though (Yes, this is a note to self too...) that too much stress isn't good for anyone. There is a long list of all the negative things that it can do to your health. Check out this link for more information on stress' warning signs and symptoms.

So, what are things that we can do to reduce our stress?

1. Live a healthy lifestyle. Let's face it. Stress is a part of everyone's lives. One way to keep it at a manageable level is by living a healthy lifestyle. Eat healthy and exercise regularly.

2. Think happy thoughts. When you start to feel overwhelmed by everything that's going on around you, close your eyes and take a deep breath. Think happy, positive thoughts. My personal happy thought and happy place is the beach. There's nothing like the sound of the gentle lap of the waves to help quiet down my mind. The smell of the ocean relaxes me too!

3. Take breaks! Okay. This is probably something that I forgot the last couple of days. I'm kicking myself right now. Haha! Breaks are important, because when you've been working on something for too long, your brain just doesn't function as effectively anymore. Have you ever noticed how ideas seem to come quickly after you step away from your desk for a while? That works for me, especially when I'm writing or editing. So believe me, two (or three!) fifteen minute breaks will help you a lot.

4. Don't bite off more than you can chew. This is a personal reminder for me too. Keep a calendar or a planner and avoid scheduling too many things too closely together. Remember to pencil in some breathing time too!

5. Get ample sleep. This is one of my problems right now. I have insomnia so even though I'm in bed early, I just can't sleep. It sure didn't help me with my current workload, and instead of just enjoying my social activities, I ended up becoming tired too easily. If you don't have insomnia, good for you! Make sure you get enough sleep to better manage your stress level.

Aside from the five tips I mentioned above, there's something else you can do to help manage your stress: take an anti-stress supplement. Yes, there's one out in the market now and it's called Feel Good Lactium. I found out about it through the recent Blogapalooza.

Photo Courtesy of Feel Good Lactium's Facebook Page

Feel Good Lactium is a natural food supplement made of milk protein hydrolysate that reduces stress. It's 100% safe and has zero side effects. It's also safe for lactose intolerant folks! (Yey!)

You're supposed to take the capsule 30 minutes to an hour before any stressful event, but if you don't know when that's going to happen, just take a capsule before bedtime every day.

You can watch this video if you'd like to find out more about this stress-beater:




Related Posts

0 comments