Sample Room + Burt's Bees = ♥

By Thursday, October 16, 2014 ,

It seems I still have a hangover from my Blogapalooza 2014 experience. Haha!

I always love it when I receive packages - especially those that I didn't have to pay for. LOL! So, thank you so much, Sample Room for sending me a parcel of goodies from Burt's Bees. Truth be told, I didn't really expect to win anything when I posted my photos from your booth at the Blogapalooza event last weekend. But, boy, was I thrilled when I saw you post this on Instagram:

Image Courtesy of Sample Room's IG Account: @SampleRoomPH

In my excitement, I quickly whipped out my camera and took photos of the items I found inside the parcel. I haven't tried the products yet (I just got them an hour ago. LOL), so the only thing I can say about them right now is that I love the packaging!

Here are some of the photos that I took. My turtle photobombed some of them. Haha!



The tote bag is totally adorable!

Thanks, Sample Room Team! You're the sweetest!

My skin type is combination / sensitive / acne prone. Yeah, my life's complicated. LOL. Since the weather's starting to cool down some, I'm expecting my skin to be drier than usual (while of course managing to still be oily), so Burt's Bees' Intense Hydration products couldn't have come at a better time. I'll do a patch test soon (wish me luck!) and will give you ladies an update in another blog post.

In the mean time, many thanks again, Sample Room and Burt's Bees! You really made my day. ♥


Related Posts

0 comments