My OTKB Experience

By Thursday, November 20, 2014 , ,

OTKB means Olive Tree Kitchen and Bar. They have a restaurant in Bonifacio High Street, and we went there immediately after our Basic Photography Tips and Tricks for Bloggers Workshop in Fully Booked. Click here for my blog post on the workshop.

We went there primarily to take photos of OTKB's food so that we could practice the tips and tricks that we learned from the workshop. Yes, we were allowed to eat the food afterwards. Haha!



OTKB is very easy on the eyes. The place has a pleasant vibe and it's very photogenic too! Here are some of the food photos that I managed to take while I was there:








There were a lot more dishes, but there were so many bloggers squeezing in to take photos. Haha! Being the shy person that I am (walang kokontra), I just stepped back and observed. I love observing people. :)




After sampling the food that we photographed, I asked for a copy of OTKB's menu so I could check out the price range. The food was so good, and I wanted to come back with The Memet so that he could experience their food too!

It's a nice place for a casual yet romantic date with your significant other. You'll probably spend approximately P1,500 (for two) for a delectable, filling meal. I'm definitely taking The Memet there. ♥


________________________
Olive Tree Kitchen and Bar
https://www.facebook.com/OTKB.bhs
Ground Floor, B3, Bonifacio High Street,
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
[02]823.0366


Related Posts

2 comments

  1. Nice photos! Where's that part at the OTKB? The 2nd photo. Didn't notice that part. Hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sis! :D

      That's the hallway to their restroom. Hehehe!

      Delete