Pixel Pro + Fujifilm X30

By Tuesday, November 25, 2014 ,

I recently sold my Nikon D40 which I've had for almost 6 years. In those years, I treated it like my own baby. I took care of it. But because I started attending more and more events, and I also had to commute sometimes, it became impractical for me to lug around a heavy and bulky DSLR.


I decided to switch to something smaller, but I didn't want just another regular point and shoot. My brother suggested the Fujifilm X20 and after reading up on its specs, I set out to buy one. The thing was, it was sold out almost everywhere I looked. I was frustrated and almost desperate because I had already sold my Nikon D40 and I didn't like the grainy photos that my cellphone was producing. But I guess the universe was trying to tell me something - it was telling me to wait for the Fujifilm X30. Haha!

Here's a YouTube review:


If I'm not mistaken, the Fuji X30 was made available in the Philippines in October of this year. That's what the guy at Pixel Pro told me anyway. Hehe!

So, with the additional funds that The Memet gave me plus my savings and the money I got from selling my Nikon D40, I got myself a black and silver Fuji X30 at Pixel Pro in Greenhills.



The folks over at Pixel Pro were very accommodating. The guy who assisted The Memet and I showed us the basics of how to use the camera and even installed all the freebies for me. Yep, there were freebies worth approximately P7,000. 7k worth of freebies! Awesome!

Here's a photo of my camera with all its freebies:


Pretty neat, huh?

I totally love the vintage look of my camera. It looks like a resurrected version of the old film cameras. It's not exactly as light as I want it to be, but the sturdy weight of it feels nice whenever I have to shoot. Most importantly, it produces sharp photos. Love love!

I walked out of Pixel Pro grinning from ear to ear. Haha! But before I did, we got our picture taken inside the shop, using my new camera:


I wish my cousin Jaimie lived here in the Philippines so she could do my hair every single day. Hahaha!




________
Pixel Pro

Manila Branch:
V-359 3rd Floor V-Mall, Greenhills, San Juan
726.9387, 584.5356

Cebu Branch:
Unit 24 G/F Atrium Parkmall Complex
North Reclamation Area, Mandaue City
[032] 420.9155, [032] 505.0576

pixelproinc@yahoo.com.ph

Related Posts

2 comments

  1. pretty affordable! sana makabili na din ako ng new cam!

    -- nhengswonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, sorry, I think mejo misleading yung amount dun sa post ko. I edited it na. Yung freebies yung worth 7K sis. Sowee! *peace*

      If you're in the market for a new camera, try mo sis sa Pixel Pro in V-Mall, Greenhills. :)

      Delete