SM Center Angono is Now Open!

By Saturday, November 15, 2014 ,

I'm not usually a morning person, but because I wanted to avoid the risk of being late, I left early in the morning to witness SM Center Angono's Grand Opening yesterday (11.14.2014).

I left our house at exactly 8am (Okay, that might not be early for some of y'all, but it's early for me. Haha!).

Angono is just a few towns away from where I live, but then you know how unpredictable traffic can get. So... I got to the mall in approximately 40 minutes. Not bad. The mall wasn't scheduled to officially open until 10am, so I was pretty surprised when there were already tons of people lined up outside the mall even before 9am.

This was what it looked like inside when I arrived. The calm before the storm.





Mayor Gerry Calderon, Mr. Hans Sy, and Jasmine Curtis!

After snapping some photos inside, I felt a little bit restless, so I decided to step out and see what was going on outside. I'm glad I did, because the vibe outside was really festive!

Angono is well-known for its Higantes Festival, but it turned out that I didn't have to be there during the festival itself to see the famous Higantes up close and personal!



There were groups of dancers there as well to keep the waiting public entertained.




I love how SM really capitalized on Angono being the Art Capital of the Philippines!

Before long, the SM folks inside, together with Angono's government officials and SM's Mr. Hans T. Sy started a countdown before SM Center Angono's doors were officially opened. You could feel the excitement everywhere!



Once the mall was open, I roamed around along with everyone else. I still can't believe I'm one of the first to have been able to leave my footprints there. Haha! Here are some of the shops in SM Center Angono:

* Fashion & Beauty







*Food






*ATBP






Oh, before I forget. Shane (of Bloom, Blossom, and Grow) and I spotted Mayor Gerry Calderon and Mr. Hans Sy ordering some bibingka from Bibingkinitan. We couldn't contain our excitement, so we approached them and asked if it was alright for us to have our picture taken with them. They were nice enough to accommodate us.

Napapikit si Shane sa sobrang saya. Hehe!

Now, I don't know if it was just me who looked up and admired the ceiling, but here, I'll share a picture with you so you can see it too.


Nice, right?

After we were fed, we were whisked away to Procter & Gamble's event on the second floor. It was one of the highlights of the day!

There were games, dance performers, and celebrities!



G-Force!

P&G's hosts were Miss Earth Philippines (Water) 2012 Samantha Purvor and 99.5 Play FM's Justin Quirino. And the celebrity guest? (As if the hosts weren't celebrities enough... Hehe!)...

Ms. Ruffa Gutierrez!


I was utterly starstruck. She's so pretty! And I love how her ponytail bounced when she walked. Haha!


I ♥ the shoes!

Oh, and look! I also got a picture with Justin Quirino!


It was a truly exciting day for me. Sure, I was tired when I got home, but I was happy. Thank you so much, SM Super Malls for inviting us over! I know a lot of the people from Angono are happy now that they don't have to take long commutes just to get to a mall. I'm a huge fan of convenience and I'm sure a lot of other people are too. ♥

Folks, please don't forget to LIKE SM Center Angono's official Facebook page for updates, events, promos and sales: https://www.facebook.com/smcenterangono

Related Posts

0 comments