Subway's New Branch in Il Centro, Sta. Lucia

By Tuesday, November 04, 2014 , ,

Here's a little secret. I gained weight a few months before my wedding almost 6 years ago. Instead of doing drastic diets, taking diet pills, or starving myself, I ate at the Subway branch behind our office building for lunch every day. And you know what? I was able to fit into my wedding gown in no time. Haha!

But even before my wedding gown emergency, I've already loved Subway. I think it was always such a shame that they didn't have a lot of branches here in the Philippines, because their subs are really yummy - and healthy too!

So I was beyond thrilled when I found out that they were opening a branch in Il Centro, Sta. Lucia - so close to where I live! I wanted to be there on their opening day, but I didn't know when it was until it was too late. (They opened on the afternoon of October 30.)

I went there for the first time yesterday and ordered my favorite Spicy Italian (it's only P69!). The Sta. Lucia branch is small, (just like all the other Subway branches I've seen) but it had ample seating.


The staff was friendly, but I wish they'd stop shouting "Welcome to Subway!" all at the same time every time a customer came in. It was a bit of an overkill and it reminded me of SM Supermarket's "Happy to serve!". Haha!


If you haven't been to Subway yet, I'm telling you, you're missing out. You should try their Spicy Italian sub. It's great with just about any of their breads (They bake their own bread so it's always fresh). Try it with their Ranch dressing (my favorite!). Of course, I suggested the Spicy Italian because it's the cheapest. It's forever on promo! Haha! But if you want to be adventurous on your first time, then by all means, do it. All their subs are great. :)


For more information on Subway Philippines, please visit their website: http://subway.com.ph/. Happy healthy eating! :)

Related Posts

8 comments

  1. Ow meron na din pala sa Sta.Lucia san 'to banda sis?

    -- nhengswonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes sis! Dun sya sa bagong bldg where the open parking used to be. Right across the street from Starbucks and Army Navy. :)

      Delete
    2. Ah dun sa bago kaya pala hindi ko nakikita hindi na ko napapagawi dun! Thanks!

      Delete
    3. No problem sis. :) Try mo dumaan dun minsan. Wala pa masyadong boutiques, pero may small skating rink. Hehe!

      Delete
  2. why is the spicy italian costs Php 99 now? :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The promo ended na sis. :( The hubby and I are sad nga din eh. We always buy the Spicy Italian kasi...

      Delete
    2. Ow promo lang pala un! My hubby loves it too! Biruin mu every payday he will request for it!

      Delete
    3. Yup! Sayang nga eh. Favorite pa naman ng madami ang Spicy Italian. Hehe! May bago silang naka-promo ngayon sis, yung Ham naman yata. I haven't tried it yet, but it's probably good din. :)

      Delete