Costa Pacifica Baler | Beach House

By Tuesday, April 14, 2015 ,

When The Memet and I were in Baler earlier this year, we stayed in Costa Pacifica because we wanted to treat ourselves to a posh hotel without having to pay a fortune.

While there, it was inevitable that we try out some of the food from Beach House's menu. Beach House is Costa Pacifica's in-house restaurant. Want to find out what we ate while we were there?

The first time we ate at Beach House was right after we checked in.

We were a bit early, so our room wasn't ready yet. While waiting, we decided to have lunch at their restaurant. Killing some time with good food and a great view sure was a good decision.

Here's what we had:

Bagnet!
 


I'll be honest and say that I cannot, for the life of me, recall what the names of the dishes were. But again, I will be honest and say that everything that we had at Beach House was mouth-wateringly good.

I hope my photos can do them justice.

Here's what we had for dessert:


Just. Look. At. That. Beauty.

This dessert was absolutely heavenly and downright sinful. (Have I finally used an oxymoron?! LOL!)

It's served in a small bowl, but the serving size is perfect for two people.

On the afternoon of our 2nd day, we were absolutely tired after being on tourist mode the entire day. We found ourselves lounging by the pool and taking in the beautiful view. Not long after, our tummies started to growl, and since Beach House was right there, we decided to order some snacks.



This one below is a complimentary plate. Cool, huh?


After chowing down on the fish crackers and the tacos, we took a nice dip in the pool and had fun splashing around for a good hour and a half. Yep. That means we were hungry by the time we got out of the pool.

Diets be damned, we decided to order some steak for dinner and had it sent up to our room.


There's rice under there... Somewhere. Haha!

It was damned good steak, and we had a good night's rest after eating. Well, we let our dinner digest a little before we went to sleep.

All in all, I'd say that you  have to try dining at Beach House if you find yourself in Baler. I think we spent around 3K for all the food that's in this blog post, so yeah, it's a bit pricey. But what's the harm in treating yourself to a little luxury every once in a while?

Related Posts

5 comments

  1. This post makes me miss Philippines also the quality of your photos are very captivating! It makes me drool! Now I know that Baler it not just about beaches and breath taking places but also about delicious foods! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd definitely try this place should I chance upon Baler. It looks like a piece of heaven that fell on Earth and the best part is that its in the Philippines.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup. It's definitely more fun in the Philippines! :)

      Delete
  3. Everything looked good! The food alone would be reason enough to go there. :D

    ReplyDelete