We Got Bagnetified! at SM Taytay

By Monday, May 25, 2015 ,

If you're from the east and you suddenly get a craving for some delicious, lip-smacking, (and yeah, unhealthy) bagnet, look no further, because Bagnetified! is now in SM Taytay!


Owned by Makeyourich, Inc.'s Mr. KC Macapagal, Bagnetified! grew from 1 to 15 stores in less than a year and they're expecting to put up 50 more branches in 2015 alone. As if that isn't achievement enough, their goal is to have over 300 stores across the country and at least one in Asia - within the next 5 years! 

We were there at its grand opening last Saturday, May 23, 2015, and we got to sample some of their yummiest dishes. I gotta say, they're all pretty tasty, and they all made our taste buds dance! Just look at our satisfied smiles:

Caccie, Juvy, and myself
Here's a quick look at what made our tummies happy that day. 

Note: The servings are pretty big, so most of the stuff on their menu is good for 2-3 persons. :)

Cheesy Bacon Dynamite - P129
The waitress said their dynamite wasn't that hot and spicy, but I beg to disagree. Haha! I only got to eat 2 and a half because it was too hot for me. But if you love spicy food, you can take it. It probably won't even sting. Haha!

Sisig Bagnetified - P289
Their sisig is a bit on the oily side, but the taste... Just wow. It just explodes in your mouth.

Bagnetified Rice - P199
They have plain rice, but if you want to go the adventurous route, try their Bagnetified rice. It can stand on its own or with just one viand. Hehe!

Bagnet Sarap - P319
Their bagnet is pretty much true to its name. Bagnet Sarap is masarap! (delicious). For those of you who love fat on their bagnet, this won't disappoint. But I found enough meat in there to keep the non-fat-eating person in me happy. Haha!

Kare-Kare Bagnetified - P279
Even their kare-kare has bagnet! I'm not one who likes innards in her kare-kare, so I was thrilled to see this on their menu. Their kare-kare has enough veggies in it to balance out the fattening (but super yummy) bagnet. Haha!

Cucumber Juice and Bits - P59 (medium) & P69 (XL)
Because it was hot out last Saturday, I ordered the Cucumber Juice and Bits for my drink. It didn't disappoint as it was extremely refreshing!

Sampaloc Smoothie - P99
Juvy of Eats and Chow ordered the intriguing Sampaloc Smoothie and she said that it didn't taste weird at all. It tasted like a good old milk smoothie with a sweet sampaloc aftertaste. I was too much of a coward to try it ('coz I'm lactose intolerant), but I think I'll have it to go the next time I drop by Bagnetified. Haha!

Bagnetified! is located at the new building at SM Taytay's open parking. It's pretty hard to miss since it's the only restaurant that's open at the ground floor.



The place is a bit small, but very inviting. Their waiters and waitresses were all friendly, and their branch manager is super accommodating. Thanks again for having us, Sir Charlie!






_______________________________
Bagnetified!
Delivery Hotline: 99-SARAP (72727)
www.bagnetified.com


- Sponsored Post -

Related Posts

8 comments

  1. OMG... I have been eyeing on this restaurant since they opened a branch here at Lopez, Paranaque.. We are just too busy.. But after reading this, WE MUST DINE IN TONIGHT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Millie! Did you go? How was it? Hehe!

      Delete
  2. I've tried bagnet from Ilocos and that's the only time & place I tasted bagnet. I haven't eaten another after my tour in Vigan. I'll check if there is a branch near me so I can taste their bagnet recipes.

    And by the way... Wow! Their business is really expanding. Good on them!

    xo, Louise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Louise! They currently have branches in Sm North Edsa, SM Fairview, SM Sucat-Lopez, SM Manila, SM Calamba, SM Bacoor, SM Megacenter, SM Olongapo, SM Taytay, Pasig, Shaw and a few that are opening soon in SM Pampanga, SM San Fernando, SM Cauayan, SM Southmall, SM Marilao, and SM Dasmarinas. Whew! Hehe!

      I've tried Ilocos bagnet too, and it's really good. I think this one's just as tasty, but I'm not sure if it tastes exactly the same. Last time I was in Ilocos was in 2013. Hehe!

      Delete
  3. Wow in fairness andame ng bago sa Taytay.

    --

    nhengswonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! And there will be a few more restaurants opening in the next few weeks. Hehe! ^_^

      Delete
  4. Uy miss ko na ang SM Taytay ah. Haven't been there for ages. I wanna try B! too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try Bagnetified, sis! The food on their menu's mostly putok-batok, but they're so tasty! Hehehe! :)

      Delete