Accessorize with The Accessorist. My Top Picks!

By Wednesday, June 03, 2015

Well, that title was quite a mouthful. Try saying 'Accessorize with The Accessorist' quickly, 5x. Haha!


I'm the kind of girl who likes to stick with basic prints and cuts. It makes my life easy. But there are days when I get tired of my usual look, and that's when I turn to accessories to add some life to my outfits. I'm actually an accessories hoarder. I have around 5 tin cans / boxes all filled with bracelets, necklaces, earrings, hair thingies, etc. I have so many accessories that I don't know what they all look like anymore. Seriously. Haha!

But accessories are great. They give old outfits new life.

That said, I found this new online shop that sells beautiful accessories. Turns out, the "curator" is a blogger friend of mine: Balot of www.iamcorporatejunkie.com.

Her shop has got a pretty nifty name: The Accessorist. Nice, huh?

The first thing I had to get my hand on was a bracelet. The reason? It's the only thing I remember to put on aside from my watch and wedding ring these days. Haha!

Here's a peek at what I got:




You'd think the bracelet's heavy, but it's not. I chose it because it's white and gold, and perfect for summer. Plus, white & gold accessories go well with just about anything.

Accessories over at The Accessorist are very affordable. Prices actually start at P180!

Here's a look at some of the other baubles that I've got my eye on:

Hope in Cream Bracelet - P180

Natasha Necklace - P280

Faye Earrings - P200

Super pretty, right?

You might want to check out their website now, because last time I checked, the bracelet that I got is already sold out. *wink*





_______________________________
The Accessorist


- Sponsored Post -

Related Posts

20 comments

  1. Ganda!

    --

    nhengswonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sis! Don't forget to check out their website. ♥

      Delete
  2. I have to blog mine too! I wanna do an OOTD with it coz I've been wearing it everyday. Kaso ang taba ko talaga. Hahaha!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you done an OOTD yet? Patingin! Hehe!

      Delete
  3. Oh my!! I will blog (and Brag!) about my accessory from The Accessorist too :) hehe!
    Btw, nice pix dude :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, hope in cream bracelet's my second choice too:)

      Delete
    2. Where's your post? I want to see what you got. Hehehe! ♥

      Delete
  4. oh i love balot's accessories from The Accessorist! I follow it on IG! I super like a lot of the accessories there. Hi, accessory hoarder here as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, fellow accessory hoarder! Which one's your favourite? :D

      Delete
  5. Love the color, styles and designs of these women accessories. This is great for white-skinned and eith fair complexion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Fernando! Thanks. :) Actually the gold pieces would go great with just about any skin colour. :)

      Delete
  6. I think that bracelet would look great on me. haha! arbor! (joke). Anyways, I will check our their website and see what might interest me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Hmmm. Shall I hold a giveaway? :D

      Delete
  7. I am not a girly girl so all those accessories don't float my boat. I'm more of a minimalist person. I am not fond of things hanging from my body. My daughter, on the other hand, is a wiz at accessorizing! I wouldn't be surprised if you two get along. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How cool! How old is your daughter? :)

      Delete
  8. The bracelet look so fabulous and I like the Faye earrings too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, the earrings look so fab. Too bad I don't wear earrings that much. Hehe!

      Delete
  9. haha sorry! I filled out the other form. Anyways, you have great taste in accessories! I particularly like the statement necklace you have on your wishlist. Will definitely check them out after your recommendation ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was you! Hehehe!

      Thanks. I love the statement necklace too! I used to have one similar to it, but I gave it to my sister in law. Hehe!

      Delete
  10. The bracelet is indeed beautiful! I'm a fan of the beach so I want to have a piece like that; it's like describing me when I wear it. :)

    ReplyDelete