Unboxed: Some Superberry Lovin'

By Thursday, June 11, 2015

Superberry, one of Singapore's leading beauty stores, got in touch with me last week and wanted to send me some of their products to try and review. Who am I to say no? ♥

I got a package from them in just a matter of days - yeah, I'm surprised at how quickly it arrived. Hehe! There were two products in the package.

1. Human + Kind Skin Lightening Cream

It's a skin lightening facial moisturizer that has UV filters to help protect from the sun's harmful rays. I did a skin patch test last night to test for allergic reactions, and thankfully my skin didn't react negatively. It's hypoallergenic, but I wanted to be sure. Hehe!

Don't you just love the packaging? It's so cute!

I can't wait to test it and see whether my skin loves it or not. I'll post an update after a week.



2. Tolpa: Dermo Body Cellulite Serum

Yeah, I have cellulite. Haha! I've never really given it much thought, but I'm glad I got this serum to road test. I hope it works. My thighs could use some pampering. :)

It's hypoallergenic, so it's safe for sensitive skin like mine - yey! I already tried it last night, but the box says I should apply it over a period of 4-6 weeks, so I'll be back with an update in 3 weeks. 



While waiting for my updates, you might want to check out Superberry's website - details below. They do international shipping, and I'm sure you'll get your orders quickly. I got mine in less than a week. ♥

UPDATE: My review of Human + Kind's Skin Lightening Cream is now available. Click HERE to read it.



_______________________________
Superberry
www.superberry.me
FB: www.facebook.com/superberry.me
IG: @superberry.me


- Sponsored Post -

Related Posts

0 comments