Spotify: The Soundtrack of My Life

By Saturday, September 05, 2015 , ,

Spotify

I know Spotify has been around for quite some time, but ever since we moved, I've been having to work in complete silence - and it started driving me crazy.

As most of you already know, I started freelancing in mid-2014. And in February of this year, I found a stable work from home job as a Marketing Assistant at CellarStone, thanks to a friend.

The Memet and I used to live with his parents, so I'm used to having and hearing other warm bodies at home no matter the hour. But since we moved, it was always just me... and our dog Yuki at home whenever The Memet's out at work.

Inside and around our new (and empty house), the common sounds during the day for the first few weeks were the following:

1. Birds chirping
2. Neighbors' dogs barking
3. The electric fan
4. The pitter patter of rain and the occasional thunder
5. Leaves rustling when the wind picks up
5. Yuki's paws clattering on the floor when she's running around
6. My keyboard
7. My often too loud thoughts

Yup.

Out of the blue, I remembered that there was this thing called Spotify. Haha! I downloaded it on my tab and it's probably one of the best things I've done for myself recently.

Spotify

Spotify has a lot of playlists you can choose from. And one of the things I love best about it is that it has a playlist for just about every situation or mood you can think of! Haha!

This one here below's one of my favorite playlists for when I'm preparing breakfast in the morning:


Right now, I'm listening to their I Love You Sabado playlist, so I don't feel so sad even when I'm alone and working on a Saturday.

So, what about you? How long have you been using Spotify, and what are your favorite playlists? ♥

Related Posts

0 comments