Lunch at Breakfast at Antonio's

By Friday, October 30, 2015 ,

That title sounds a bit odd, doesn't it. Haha! But yes, Breakfast at Antonio's serves all-day breakfast, so you can have breakfast for lunch or dinner. I personally love breakfast food, so I was thrilled when I finally got to try Breakfast at Antonio's.

I can't believe it's already been two months since my friends and I went to Tagaytay (see blog post HERE). It's been a hectic few months for me (Wait, when has my life ever been completely chill anyway?), so I have a lot of pending posts.

Let's get started with this one, shall we?

Breakfast at Antonio's | Tagaytay | Review

It was was a work day when we went to Breakfast at Antonio's in Tagaytay - a Monday, no less. There was no traffic and the establishments were all wonderfully roomy. After having breakfast at Bag of Beans and hanging out at Sky Ranch, we merrily drove along E. Aguinaldo Highway (Tagaytay-Nasugbu Highway). Since it was a Monday, parking at Breakfast at Antonio's was a breeze.

As soon as we stepped in, we were asked to have a seat as our table was being prepared. We were a bit tired (we all got up really early), so we pretty much just did as we were told. While we sat, we stared at all the yummy baked goods that was available alongside their reception area.

Breakfast at Antonio's

I'd like to say that we wasted no time in ordering our lunch fare when we were finally seated, but it wasn't what happened. We carefully pored over their menu and we just couldn't decide, so we called on one of the waiters to assist us and he happily complied.

We ended up ordering the following:

Breakfast at Antonio's

Breakfast at Antonio's

Breakfast at Antonio's

Breakfast at Antonio's

Breakfast at Antonio's

Here's what I noticed. Compared to the restaurant where we had breakfast that morning, the food at Breakfast at Antonio's was a notch or two better. Or maybe 5 notches better. Their bacon was really crispy and just drool-worthy!

The service? Stellar. The waiters were always visible. Sometimes they chatted amongst themselves, but they never failed to look available to assist. Whenever we called on one of them - be it for another glass of cold water, or hot water, or whatever, they always came over and assisted us with a smile. They gave me the impression that they'd do just about whatever they can to provide excellent customer service - and that's something that I appreciate a lot in establishments.

Their food's price range isn't what normal people like me would call wallet-friendly. It's quite expensive, really, but I think it's justified because of the service and the quality of the food.

Breakfast at Antonio's

Overall, I'd say Breakfast at Antonio's is definitely worth a visit. God knows I'll be back - I have yet to bring The Memet there, and I just love visiting Tagaytay on days that aren't holidays. Traffic's horrible during holidays in Tagaytay.

You can check out their menu and the prices on their website: http://antoniosrestaurant.ph/antonios/

Breakfast at Antonio's is open daily from 7:00am to 9:00pm. Dress code is casual.




_____________________________
Breakfast at Antonio's
E. Aguinaldo Highway
Brgy. Bagong Tubig, Tagaytay City

Related Posts

0 comments