TMD Loves ♥ Phina's Little Factory

By Wednesday, March 30, 2016

I'm a self-confessed shopaholic.

I'm able to control myself a whole lot better now (no more wild credit card bills!), but I still love treating myself to something new every payday. We all deserve a little treat after working hard all month, right?

I've always loved bath products more than makeup so I always look for new body scrubs, body washes, and soaps to try. It's a bit of an adventure because I have sensitive skin, but thank God my skin asthma's been behaving lately.

One Instagram shop that I've been trolling lately is @phinaslittlefactory. I love that all their products are handmade! They're all handcrafted in the Philippines and you can just feel the care that goes into each product. Their packaging? Simple yet classy.


I haven't tried all of Ms. Phina's products just yet, but so far I'm loving these two: the Breakfast Scrub and the Salted Caramel glycerin soap. Sounds delicious, right? Well, I did want to taste them, but that would be crazy. I swear though, they smell absolutely divine.

Breakfast Scrub



The Breakfast Scrub is my favorite weekly ritual. I only use it once a week because I'm usually in a rush and don't have time to dawdle in the bathroom. I, however, make sure to set aside one evening once a week when I won't do anything but pamper myself in the bath.

That's when I whip out the Breakfast Scrub and slough away all my dead skin cells and stress. I don't know how anyone can still be stressed after getting a whiff of this scrub.

It has pure olive oil and honey, so it leaves my sensitive skin feeling soft and smooth after each bath. I also love how the scent sticks to my skin for quite a while. Makes me smell yummy!

Salted Caramel Glycerin Soap



The salted caramel soap is a pure vegetable glycerin soap. That means there's nothing but the good stuff in there. If you're a salted caramel ice cream lover, this one's an absolute must try. It smells heavenly!

I like how this soap mildly cleanses and exfoliates my skin - perfect for when I'm in a rush!

Check out the photo above. It says that the sea salt content in this soap helps detoxify your skin. The turmeric content on the other hand can help slow down cell damage. It can also help with inflammatory skin conditions like acne, dry skin, psoriasis, and eczema.

It says there that it can help with acne, but I'm not sure if it works. My face is doing so much better now, and I'm afraid to try anything new. Hehe! If you've tried it on your face, or know of someone who has, and had gotten great results, please let me know and I might find the courage to do the same. :)

Phina's Little Factory

Aside from Instagram, Phina's Little Factory also has a Facebook Page that you can check out for regular updates.

They accept payments through bank deposits (BDO & BPI), but since I rarely leave the house nowadays, I like to buy my fix of PLF (Phina's Little Factory) products through Seek the Uniq - they accept credit card and Paypal payments!

Interested in getting some Phina's Little Factory goodies from Seek the Uniq? Use THIS LINK so you can get a 10% discount. ♥

Related Posts

0 comments