Antipolo City: Pinto Art Museum

By Friday, June 17, 2016 ,

Pinto Art Museum

It was an unassuming afternoon when I dragged my parents to Pinto Art Museum in Antipolo late last year.

I've always wanted to visit Pinto Art Museum, but I hardly ever had anyone to accompany me. So when my parents had some time to spare, I jumped at the chance and drove us to Antipolo like a madwoman - well, no, not really. Haha!

Pinto Art Museum is located in an almost hidden subdivision opposite the street from Ynares Sports Center. If you're driving up from Ortigas, just slow down and start asking the tricycle drivers for Grand Heights Subdivision as soon as you're across the street from Ynares Sports Center. The last time I was there, there was a small signage outside the street that led to the subdivision, so if you weren't really looking, you probably won't really notice it.

They don't have a parking lot, but the subdivision allows visitors to park along the street. There aren't many houses near Pinto Art Museum, nor are there many people loitering the streets, but it's still best to ensure you don't leave anything valuable inside your vehicles.

Pinto Art Museum

Pinto Art Museum is not the usual kind of museum that houses all its art in one building. It's a huge property with different kinds of art located in many different buildings. There are stairs, a lot of outdoor walking involved, and no air conditioning so make sure you wear comfortable clothes and even more comfortable footwear. If you're the kind that's always getting bitten by bugs, be sure to bring a bug repellent.

Pinto Art Museum

Pinto Art Museum

Pinto Art Museum

Pinto Art Museum

Pinto Art Museum

Pinto Art Museum houses a widely eclectic collection of art. I can't really describe them all - there are quite a lot, after all - so I'll let the photos do the talking. I picked out some of my favorite pictures from our visit.

Sculptures


Pinto Art Museum

Pinto Art Museum

Pinto Art Museum

Pinto Art Museum

Pinto Art Museum

Pinto Art Museum


Pinto Art Museum

Pinto Art Museum

Paintings

Pinto Art Museum

Pinto Art Museum

Pinto Art Museum

Pinto Art Museum

Pinto Art Museum

Tired from Walking?

Like I mentioned earlier, a visit to Pinto Art Museum involves a lot of walking. But fret not. There are plenty of corners where you can rest your tired feet. And they're very pretty little nooks - some aren't so little though. Hehe!

Pinto Art Museum

Pinto Art Museum

Pinto Art Museum
I'm not sure if you can sit here. There's no "Please do not sit" sign anywhere though. Hehe!

Pinto Art Museum

I took so many other photos, but I don't want to bombard you with all of them. I would suggest that you go and visit Pinto Art Museum and take lots of pretty photos so you'll have pictures that your friends will envy. Better yet, bring your friends or family with you so you can bond over the art and take lots of fun photos. 

Pinto Art Museum is open from Tuesday to Sunday, 9:00am to 6:00pm. They charge entrance fees per head, but the fee isn't expensive at all.

Regular Ticket - P180
Senior Citizens & PWDs (Pls bring your valid IDs) - P150
Children and Students with School IDs - P100

They allow photoshoots (the sort that involves professional photographers, hehe) and events. Please call them to ask about their rates and/or for reservations.




________________________
Pinto Art Museum
(632) 697 1015
Sierra Madre St., Grand Heights Subd.
Antipolo City

Related Posts

1 comments

  1. I have a lot of pictures from here too can't decide which one to post hehehe

    ReplyDelete